Thursday 6 June 2013

Caribbean Official Tourism Site



 
 
I’m not sure about you and I can speak only for myself but, I love information, facts and figures, in fact, I am told that I am a mine of useless information but on the odd occasion I do come up trumps with some information gems. The Official Tourism Site of the Caribbean Islands is just one of them.
This is a really fantastic website that is bursting with all the top facts and figures as well as some amazing photographs and great videos, a website that is more like an entertainment portal than a tourist information site. http://www.caribbeantravel.com/
I bet, if I was to ask 100 people to name 20 Caribbean islands most would not get past ten, in fact I reckon most would not get past Jamaica, Barbados, St Martin and the Virgin islands, well, if you are one of them then this is the site for you.

There is a great big map of the Caribbean along with a complete list of all the Caribbean locations, there are also features and videos on each place along with recommendations of where to go, what to see, where to eat and much more.
Save this site to your favourites and when you come on a Caribbean vacation with Luxury Arrivals you will already be clued up with all the facts, it will also help you chose which Luxury Arrivals location you would best like to visit.

See a complete list of available Caribbean vacations, weddings and reunions locations from our main Luxury Arrivals website http://www.luxuryarrivals.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your own website link.